the DESH Stack e Portal: The Government of India periodically launches various types of initiatives to offer possibilities for skill development and a living. The DESH Stack e site was just introduced by Nirmala Sitharaman, India’s finance minister. A digital ecosystem for skill-building and generating income will be built through this site. The DESH stack is completely covered in this article. By reading this post, you will learn how you can benefit from e Portal 2023. In addition, you will learn about its goals, advantages, features, requirements, and application process, among other things. Thus, you must read this post all the way through if you want to gain from the gateway.
About DESH Stack e Portal 2023
The introduction of Stack e Portal was announced in the federal budget for the fiscal year 2022–2023 by India’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman. This portal will aid in developing a digital ecosystem for skill development and economic viability. Other than that, this gateway can be used for retraining and upskilling. Additionally, this portal will offer API-based trustworthy skill credentials payment and discovery layers so that users can locate suitable employment and business possibilities. The national skill qualification framework will be updated to reflect the changing needs of business. With the aid of the skill-building program and the industrial cooperation, employability will increase. To support the portal project, the government has also introduced a number of skill development programs at a few industrial training facilities throughout all the states.
National Apprenticeship Training
Objective Of Of DESH Stack e Portal
The DESH Stack e Portal’s primary goal is to offer chances for skilling, upskilling, and reskilling through platforms that are API-based. Citizens will get skills through this link so they can support themselves. This site will also assist in locating appropriate employment and business venture opportunities. Employment opportunities will be created with the aid of this gateway, lowering the nation’s unemployment rate. The nation’s citizens will develop self-sufficiency. In addition, the adoption of the e Portal will raise the residents’ level of living.
PNR Status Check
Details Of DESH Stack e Portal
|Name Of The Scheme||Desh Stack E Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Skilling, Upskilling And Reskilling Opportunities|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
Benefits And Features Of Stack e Portal
- The introduction of Stack e Portal was announced in the federal budget for the fiscal year 2022–2023 by India’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman.
- This portal will aid in developing a digital ecosystem for skill development and economic viability.
- Via this portal, one can learn new skills, improve existing ones, and reskill.
- In order to identify relevant jobs and entrepreneur chances, Stack e Portal will also offer API-based trustworthy skill credentials payment and discovery layers.
- The national skill qualification framework will be updated to reflect the changing needs of business.
- With the aid of the skill-building program and the collaboration with industry, employability will increase.
- In order to support the e portal effort, the government has also introduced a number of skill development courses in a few industrial training facilities throughout all states.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- The applicant must reside in India permanently.
- Ration card with Aadhar Card
- Passport-size photo, phone number, and email address. Income and caste certificates, among other documents.
G20 Summit 2023
Procedure To Register Under DESH Stack e Portal
Recently, the government announced that Stack e Portal would become live. Government has not yet made this webpage public. We’ll keep you informed through this page as soon as the Indian government publishes this portal. Thus, you must continue to read this post if you want to register on the aforementioned portal.