Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (H.U.M) Portal – Enterprise Registration & Login for UID at harudhyam.edisha.gov.in Eligibility Criteria, Documents, List
A platform for the state’s micro, small, medium, and big firms has been launched by the Haryana state government. Haryana Udhyam Memorandum Portal is the name of the portal. Companies can sign up on the portal, which would unite all the different industries on one platform. Every business enterprises will receive unique identification thanks to the project. There will be a database where all the information on the individuals connected to the employers will be kept. The post will delve into the specifics of the portal.
|Name of the portal||Haryana Udhyam Memorandum|
|Launched by||The state government of Haryana|
|Date of launch||June 2020|
|Target beneficiary||micro, small, medium and large enterprises|
Key features of the portal
Uniqueness: The portal is distinctive in its own manner, and because of this, it will unify many business sectors under one roof.
Joint initiative: The Labor Department, Citizen Resource Information Department, and Industries & Commerce Department are all involved.
Employee information: The site will contain all employee information, which will enable the government to track migrant workers and prevent labor disputes.
The registered company will receive a unique ID that will aid in better planning and future support.
- Haryana-based businesses are the only ones who can access the portal.
- Address proof is required because the site is only for businesses located in the state.
- Proof of authorization: In order to apply, you must submit copies of any legal documents, such as licenses, that have been approved by the government and information about the nature of your company.
Enterprise User Registration Form
- A visit to the website is required to begin the registration procedure.
- Sign up: When arriving at the website, you will be taken to the main page, where a sign-up option is available. Following that, you must click on “Create Enterprise Level User Sign Up.”
- The next step is to choose the user type, after which you must provide all the required details, including your user name, Aadhar number, cellphone number, and email address, before clicking “save and continue.”
- OTP generation: You must input the OTP that will be delivered to your phone number.
- Form completion- In order to finish the procedure, you must fill out the application form.
Unique H.U.M Number (ID) to Industries
Launched to build a database for the businesses operated out of Haryana. The database will contain all the employee-related data needed to help the government create labor-welfare policy.
Integration with HEPC & Labour Dept. Portal
For enhanced services, the portal would be integrated with the Laborers Department and Haryana Businesses Promotion Centre.
Access to Saksham Yuva Portal to Registered Enterprises
The Saksham Yuva Portal will be accessible to the companies that have registered with H.UM. It will make it easier for businesses to hire staff. In addition, the state’s youngsters will have good work opportunities. 50,000 state employees will receive SMS messages during the pandemic.
Helpline Number/ E-Mail ID / References
You can contact the portal at 1800-200-0023 to learn more. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
It goes without saying that the portal is the finest option for businesses with a Haryana location. The government will provide greater facilities to those connected to the business. Also, they will continue to be safe in the future.
- Neighbor Van Yojana
- Haryana MSME Revival Interest Benefit Scheme Maralu Mithra App
- Gram Uday Yojana Deenbandhu Haryana