Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana:- We frequently tend to overlook that marriage is one of the most significant welfare an affair that may happen in our society. In India, marriages are a kind of ceremony that is celebrated between two families.
Today in this article, we will discuss with our readers the implementation method of the scheme ie Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or widely known as the mass marriage scheme. In this post, we will offer to the readers the eligibility requirements, application process, perks, documents required, and all of the other details as declared by the involved authorities of the plan.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, also known as the mass marriage program, was introduced by the Karnataka government.
Through the implementation of this program, the Karnataka government has committed to providing the Muzrai Mass Marriage Program to all eligible candidates who, due to financial constraints, cannot afford to carry out a lavish wedding.
Couples who want to be married in the upcoming year of 2022 will be able to do so through the implementation of the plan.
Restart of the Karnataka Satapadi Vivah Yojana is the most recent update to the Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Plan.
After a two-year hiatus, the Karnataka government is ready to relaunch the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. The officials released this information on May 13, 2022. The mass weddings under this plan will take place on April 28, May 11, and May 25, respectively, in a few A-category temples.
The government first launched the program in 2019, however it was suspended because to COVID-19. The fundamental goal of this plan is to stop lower- and middle-class families from experiencing financial hardship as a result of excessive spending.
Couples who want to take advantage of the program must register at the temple 30 days in advance and have the relevant paperwork. This program will offer financial aid of Rs. 55,000, which includes an 8 g gold thali mangal sutra, Rs. 10,000 for the bride, and Rs. 5,000 for the groom.
The temples chosen for this program include Dodda Ganapathi, Kadu Malleshwara, Gavi Gangadhareshwara, and Banashankari.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Details
|Name||Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme|
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Date of Implementation||January 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Marriage date||26 April and 24 May|
Benefits Of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The Muzrai Mass Marriage Program, also known as the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, has numerous advantages. Here are a few of the advantages: –
- Implementing mass marriages for the state’s disadvantaged citizens is one of the program’s key advantages.
- Additionally, it is stated that each couple will receive a total of 55,000 rupees to cover their living expenses.
- The 55000 rupees incentive will include the following things:-
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The bride and groom must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the program:-
- The applicants must be citizens of Karnataka state and have a valid residence permit.
- Only a few temples will be used for the wedding.
- Only if both sets of parents are present at the ceremony will the marriage be valid.
- Those who are planning a love marriage are not eligible for this program.
- The bride must be at least 18 years old.
- The groom must be at least 21 years old.
- Only Hindu marriages are permitted under the program.
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
The following documents are required to be brought with you if you are applying for the Karnataka Saptapadi Yojana and are listed below:
- proof of your address demonstrating that you are a legitimate permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Age verification, demonstrating that the bride and groom meet the required age requirements outlined above.
- used an Aadhar card as identification.
- Since the program is exclusively available to Hindus, a religious certificate is required to confirm one’s affiliation.
- Approval letter from the parents is required as part of the eligibility requirements to apply for the program.
Application Process Of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, you must follow the following application
process to enroll yourself under the scheme:-
- The scheme’s application process is conducted offline, as was already indicated.
- So, if a potential participant wishes to sign up for the program, he or she must first review the list of temples that are offering benefits under the program.
- He or she needs to visit the closest temple.
- The candidate will next be given an enrollment form by the temple administration.
- The applicant must enter the bride’s and the groom’s information.
- Included are all necessary documentation.
- The form can then be submitted by the applicant at the same temple office.
- Prior to the appointed day, the list of the chosen candidates will be made public.
- Our Building Prosperous Knowledge Cities: Policies, Plans And … Diaries
- About Dewaasia: Situs Bocoran Rtp Slot Online Gacor Hari Ini …
- Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna, Winners List
- Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (H.U.M) Portal – Enterprise Registration, Login for UID
- Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-21 [Form]