Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-21 [Loan, Subsidy, Form, How to Apply, Portal, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, List, Farmers’]
According to instructions from the Odisha state government, an online application is accessible for the Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana. The loans that the farmers have taken out for agricultural reasons will be offset by subsidies. Nonetheless, the state government has invited online applications, making it simple for anyone who wish to apply to do so. The entitled scheme is covered in more detail in the sections below.
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana|
|Scheme has been supervised by||Odisha government|
|Main objective of the scheme||Betterment of farming and the agricultural condition in the state|
|Online portal for the scheme||www.apicol.nic.in|
|Benefits for the farmers||The scheme shall offer rewards to the farmers|
|Subsidy offered under the scheme||The scheme shall offer up to 50 lakhs of subsidy for the loans and encourage them for better growth of the agro industries|
What are the features of CM Krishi Udyog Yojana Odisha?
- Effect on Agro-Industries: To ensure the proper growth of the agricultural industries, the State government wishes to provide financial help to businesses, organisations, and units. even the horticulture and food processing sectors.
- Quick and Timely Implementation – Interested farmers must apply using the link on apicol.nic.in. In order to receive the benefits of the subsidy, one must submit the digital form here. Farmers who want assistance for agro-based companies must go through an online method to expedite the loan subsidy process.
- Management of the industries – NIC and APICOL must assist in monitoring to ensure that the agro-industries are processed efficiently.
- Agro industry subsidies will be provided by the state government in accordance with the aforementioned plan.
- Subsidies for other industries – In addition to agro-based industries, educated people can obtain loan subsidies to establish businesses in a variety of fields, including horticulture, agriculture, the development of animal resources, food processing, and similar ones. Here, they are eligible for a subsidy from the state government of up to 50 lakhs of rupees.
- Time wastage is kept to a minimum since applicants must complete the online application form in a swift and efficient manner.
- Simple cash refunds and payments – All business dealings with entrepreneurs will take place through secure online banking.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Bank information – While registering for the plan, applicants must provide the necessary bank information. The connected account will immediately get credit for the loan subsidy.
- Farmers’ land information is required in order to support their claim that they qualify for the programme. Farmers must present a land record or suitable lease contract that contains information about the plot.
- Identity evidence – The candidate must provide sufficient identifying information to demonstrate their nationality.
- Residence information – The candidates should provide sufficient residential documentation to prove that they are Odisha residents on a permanent basis.
What are the documents required to apply for a loan subsidy?
- Bank information – To link the account, the candidate must provide a bank consent letter as well as bank information such as the account number, IFSC code, and others.
- Farmers’ land information – A valid lease agreement must be shown when registering for the scheme’s benefits.
- For proper registration under the programme, candidates must provide identity such as an Aadhaar card, a mobile number, a farmer ID, and the like. At the moment of registration, the candidate’s signature is also significant.
- Residence information – Because the programme is being implemented in Odisha, only those who live there permanently are eligible to participate.
Thus, the subsidy advantages under the scheme are only available to candidates who meet the eligibility requirements. The candidates will receive 10,000 rupees as a security token in exchange for this. Nonetheless, you can get your money back.
What are the steps to apply online for agriculture schemes in Odisha?
- You must first go to the scheme’s official portal at the following URL.
- You must select the “beneficiary aster” option on the homepage before selecting “register.”
- Because this will start the registration process, you should select the proper link.
- The next step is to select “no” if you have already started or finished the online registration process.
- You should fill out the electronic form completely because it will be reviewed by senior personnel.
- The applicants must include accurate information, such as the application type, family ID, and the farmer’s location and land information.
- Before submitting the application, they must evaluate it and make the required adjustments.
What are the steps to check the Beneficiary Status online?
- You must first click on the website.
- Choose the “beneficiary tab” option on the homepage, and then click the “beneficiary status” link.
- There will be a direct link for the status at
- The beneficiary status tracking page for the Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana will then appear, where the proper information must be entered.
- You must add information like your voter ID card, Aadhar card, reference number, and similar things in the status.
- You must be careful not to provide false information because the online application will be rejected.
- The applicant must complete the necessary information before clicking the submit button, which will immediately display the beneficiary status on the screen.
Yet, the initiative will help to improve the situation of the farmers if it is implemented successfully. Aside from this, it will also improve job chances for the scheme. It can encourage the usage of cutting-edge instruments for agriculture with the right financial assistance. Consequently, it would be simple to achieve the state’s goal of “Doubling Farmers Income by 2022” with the aid of this programme.
- Student Registration, the PM E-Vidya Yojana Portal, a list of government loan programmes, and the Chikitsa Suvidha CSY Yojana in Uttar Pradesh