PAN Card Status Check:- The process of checking the status of a PAN Card can be finished quickly and easily. When submitting an application for a PAN card or seeking an update or correction of inaccurate information on your PAN, you will receive an acknowledgment number.
You can use this number to keep track of the status of your PAN Card rectification or the development of your new PAN application. Find out more by reading on.
PAN Card Status Check
The Income Tax Department provides taxpayers with a unique alphanumeric number with 10 digits called a Permanent Account Number (PAN), which is frequently abbreviated as PAN. You can submit your request for the number to either UTIITSL or Protean eGov Technologies Ltd.
The applicant has the option of submitting the application online or offline, depending on their preference. In this section, we’ll look at how you can check on the status of your application on the NSDL and UTIITSL websites, over the phone, and via SMS message. You may find out how your claim is progressing by
- supplying your name,
- By date of birth,
- By coupon number,
- By acknowledgment number
- By mobile number.
- By Mobile app.
In the essay that follows, we have successfully illustrated all of the processes. Use the method that best suits you after reading the text in its entirety.
PAN Card Status Check by UTI Website
To check the status of your UTI PAN card online using your coupon or PAN card number, follow these steps:
- Input the PAN or application coupon number.
- Insert your birthdate, incorporation date, contract date, etc.
- The status of your PAN card will now appear on the screen once you click “Submit.”
- The PAN card must be obtained within 15 business days of the request being submitted.
Link Pan Aadhaar Online
PAN Card Status Check by Acknowledgement Number
To check the status of a transaction made using your PAN Card, follow the steps below:
- Visit NSDL’s official website to find out more information.
- A homepage will then appear for you. There is a “Track PAN Status” option on the home page. Just click it.
- At the following step, select “PAN-New or Modify Request” under “Application Type.”
- Your acknowledgment number is 15 digits long; kindly enter it in the area provided.
- Just click “Submit” to send the form.
- Your screen will display the current status of your PAN Card application.
Without an Acknowledgement Number Involves
- Choose “PAN – New/Change Request” from the drop-down box in the Application Type section of the official TIN-NSDL website.
- If you don’t have an acknowledgment number, you can pick the Name section to see the current status of your PAN card.
- Please make sure to provide your entire name, middle name, and birthdate.
- Click the “Submit” button now to check the status of your PAN card.
Checking the Status of a PAN Card Using a Mobile Number
This step includes your mobile number in addition to your acknowledged number.
- You’ll need to go to your mobile device’s home screen to get started.
- The next step is to dial 020-27218080.
- You must enter a 15-digit acknowledgment number as the next step.
- Following that, it will be simpler for you to check the status of your PAN card.
Aadhaar Number Verification for PAN Card Status
- You must first visit the official website, which can be done by clicking the following link.
- You will next be asked to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- You will additionally need to input the captcha code in addition to supplying this number.
- Make sure to hit the submit button once you’ve finished filling out the form.
- A window displaying your current status will appear on your display screen when you click it.
How to Check the Status of Your PAN Card Using a Mobile App
- You must start by visiting the Google Play Store.
- You must download and set up the PAN Card mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open this application on your smartphone.
- You must select the “Know your PAN Information” option when the window first appears.
- You must fill out the following page with all the necessary data in the right format.
- An OTP will then be delivered to the mobile number you entered.
- You will need to click the submit button after entering the OTP.
- This solution allows you to check your status on a mobile application.
PAN Card Status by Name and DOB
- First, visit the Income Tax Department official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Open “Quick Links” on the homepage of the website.
- Choose “Verify your PAN information” Then. a form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your PAN, name, and birthdate on the following page of the website.
- Select your status and fill the captcha.
- Next, click submit.
Hopefully we have covered all the ways to check the status of Pan card in today’s blog article. If you have any questions or query please write it down in the comments section.